Are here that believe in Domestic Discipline of wives, that wives should be submissive and should be spanked at their husband's discretion?

Anonymous

John Wayne supported the Spanking of wives.

Masculine men are still popular with women.
Spanking helps a woman become more submissive. If she's head strong it may require a coal shovel.
Eva Longoria loves to be submissive and loves masculine men
Everyone needs to know their place
The husbands rules are to be obeyed
How hard depends on how naughty
Yes! Yes they should.

I first started spanking my wife on our first date after she was rude to me and she got turned on. Ever since she has been submissive to me and my desires. Sometimes she will display bad behaviour because she wants my discipline and to be spanked. Domestic Discipline works well in our household.

+1 y
What woman doesn't want a good spanking?
15
8