Why did this guy break up with me for no reason?

So my good friend knows this guy let's call him C and she wanted to set us up, so me and a couple friends went over to C's friends house and we all hung out and one of C's friends kept hitting on me so C got really protective and mad then at the end of the day we kissed and he was super sweet. The next day he asked me out and I said yeah, so we talked all the time but he told me people were making rumors about me giving people blowjobs and everyday they would judge him for dating a girl who gave bjs but I said they weren't true so he believed me but anyways, he was really sweet compared to guys in the past I've talked to. He would never ask for anything (sexual), he would always hold the door for me wherever we went, and I could just tell he really liked me and so did a bunch of other people, when he took me out on our first date he payed for me then we walked a little bit then kissed and left. Our next date he brought me to his house and I met his mom and when she left we made out then we hung out a little then I went home. The next weekend we were suppose to hang out but he cancelled our plans and I was like ok weird but it's fine so I asked him if he wanted to come and he said no he doesn't like carnivals so I just went out with my best friend to the carnival and C's friend always hits on me was there and he was like oh my gosh I'm telling C that you're here and I was like ok he knows I'm here so whatever then we left. That night he snapchatted me and told me he wanted to break up so I was like wow ok whatever cause I was so shocked. So he called me a couple weeks after that and said sorry and all that but he was just kidding and I was hurt and asked him why he did that but he just was being a jerk. So now whenever I see him he always gives me dirty looks and leaves whenever I'm where he is. He has been rude to my best friend and I don't know why he's such a jerk when I didn't do anything to him. I know this is really long but please help me figure this out.
Why did this guy break up with me for no reason?
Add Opinion