How do I get over my depression while in a relationship?

I've been depressed for 4 months now. My boyfriend didn't have a job but I did and we were staying with my sister and her husband and they didn't have jobs either. My job wasn't much but it got me through. I had all the responsibility, such as buying food for the house, doing things for my boyfriend (sexually, cooking at times, making decisions, doing his applications, (I got him his new good paying job). My sister started to take advantage and started threating to kick us out. Wasn't much I could do with 300 or less every two weeks. So I started smoking heavy (Mary Jane) gaining weight even though I never had an appetite, I use to just cry for no reason. My boyfriend got his good job (finally) but now we stay at his old friends house and things suck! I find twant to come here but he said it was no other choice at the moment due to his job messing up his SSN. Things are not good and we've only been here two weeks! Now, before moving into my sisters living room we had our own place but we lost our jobs at the same time and went to is mom house. I'm not close to his family like that but I will spark a tiny conversation about nothing but I wouldn't full out ask for anything I'm not comfortable and very anti social. Now my boyfriend is mad cause he told me to call and talk to his mom and ask can we stay there for no longer than a month so we can get our apartment. I feel as if he gets mad when I say I truly don't want to do something. I've been so depressed and I don't know if I want to continue with any of this, I just want to sit in a room all day and just hide from the world. I don't have friends nor go out. I'm just tired of it all together. I just want me/us to have our own cause I'm so tired of staying with people, I'm too old for this. ( every time I attempt to drive something happens to the car so I don't have a license let alone good driving skills.) I just feel as if life for the few people I know will be so much better without me in it. I wish I could just be alone for life.
How do I get over my depression while in a relationship?
Add Opinion