My ex since less than a week just told me he likes another girl. I feel like shit. How do I get over this?

My boyfriend of 7 months told me 5 days ago that he didn't like me as much as he did before and i decided to end it, i dont want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't like me as much before and doesn't know if it will get better. I was so freaking shocked because 1,5 weeks ago i was sleeping over at his house and he told me to bring some stuff to leave there because i was there nearly every week. He also gave me a beautiful silver ring that was his mothers (which he in the end explained didn't really have that much sentiment cause he didn't have to buy it himself and he just thought it was pretty) but you can imagine that i did not see this coming.

Then enter this girl that we broke up over before (3 months back or so) I really didn't like her and she was being fake nice to me and to him she was the most wonderful girl on earth. Me being a jealous bitch i freaked (which i shouldn't have i should have trusted him but i told him that when we reconsiled)

They became best friends and i just accepted it because i was happy for him and it didn't matter if i liked her or not she was his best friend. And she was perfect for him in every way they had the same humor, sane taste in music.. but she had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend (me) he always made me feel like his nr 1 tho so i didn't worry all too much.

Now today he told me he was confused about his feelings for her and he didn't want to ruin their relationship. I felt a bit fcked over because i FREAKING sAW IT COMING. He told me he didn't break uo with me over her and he only questioned his feelings for her a few days before he broke up with me. I honesty dont know what to think. And why the hell did i keep contact (i deleted his number from my phone before typing this)
2
3