(19M) My (19F) Girlfriend won't stop talking to her guy friend even though he tried to break us up, its tearing me apart. How can I get her to stop?

She's known him a few months. Met him in class. She went out with him and his friends once and because it was late she stayed at his place. They slept in the same bed and she told me they did but promised nothing happened. I found it hard to believe but thought her mentioning it as a good sign of truth. That event shaped their relationship - for the worst.

Ever since then he has made my skin crawl. I'd always though he liked her but she'd deny it again and again. "You're just jelous" "He's just a friend". They would go into the city, just them, I took issue with this and called them on on their "dates" immature I know but its how I felt. I tried to hold my tounge but it would bubble over at times and sparks would fly. "He's just a friend" I beg her to stop seeing him because its driving me crazy, I was cheated on in the past, I know the signs. She says he's just a friend.

Skip forward to the past few weeks. They are in the city, 1 on 1, he says that she should break up with me, that he's better for her, he's realistic and smart. He asks her to break up. Says he loves her. She doesn't tell him to fuck off or that she has me. She breaks down and tells him all her secrets. She phones me and tries to break up because she was "confused" he "confused her into thinking she liked him" This killed me. I haven't recovered and I'm still bitter. She said she loved me that night and that she was wrong. I said to her then, its me or him, She didn't like it one bit "Don't you dare give me ultimatums" She said she would never hang out 1 on 1 with him again, that she'd keep her distance. I was not happy and she knew it but I compromised.

They hung out 1 on 1 yesterday. Her parents have met him I've heard (did not know) and he's still in the picture.

I've not mentioned the fact they went out together by themselves again but I'm tempted to, should I?

She claims she can't leave because he knows her secrets now, what do I do?
2
8