Is it bad that I don't feel sorry for my guy friend for being cheated on?

My guy friend (lets call him Max)'s girlfriend (lets call her Becky) of a year cheated on him and lies to him and he's very angry and pissed off. Max was confronting her about how much of a cheater she is and lying to her. She cheated on him with my cousin (lets call Dave). Well in the past HE was the one that tried to break up Dave and Becky in the past (Dave and Becky dated before). He helped my ex friend (lets call her Kayla) scheme on them. Honestly I don't feel bad for Max at all and he got what he deserved! I know it sounds cruel but its the truth. I even told him straight up, "You should talk Max! YOU helped Kayla try to break up these two up because you were in love with Becky and now you're getting upset that she is cheating on you. You have no right to get upset! To be blunt, I don't feel sorry for you at all or Kayla. Why should I?" He got quiet when I told him. I don't feel sorry for him at ALL! He got what he deserved! And so did Kayla!
Yes. You should be ashamed of yourself!
No. He helped trying to break them us and it serves him right!
He shouldn't be talking!
Vote C
I don't know
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Kayla called Becky a who're and said, "Becky what the hell is wrong with you and to be brutal you are a two timing backstabbing bitch! And Dave how how can you do this to Max? He is your best friend and you went behind his back! Truth is you both are selfish babies!!!" Kayla needs to shut her mouth! She got what she deserved too! 😡
3
2