Do guys not like their Gfs being there for them?

I've noticed that even when their girlfriends are being super supportive and compassionate with their bfs whether they're going through something or just in general, it's still not enough to keep the relationship together. It's pretty sad and disappointing and discouraging. Along with myself, I've seen really good supportive girlfriends who are open to listening to their bf's problems and not strict with them at all. They're too good to be true and yet, guys can't appreciate it. The worse part is sometimes the guys aren't even bad guys they're honestly just dumb and clueless. They feel like something is missing when they literally have someone incredible with them. One of the things guys express they like is their girlfriend being there for them but it looks like that's not true. I've been seeing too many instances including with me where the amazing girlfriend gets let go cause the guy doesn't think she's enough and completely disregards how supportive she is as a girlfriend. What's funny is usually guys in these situations say "you're too good for me" well yes that's true but what's also true is it's not that we're too good for you it's that we're not good enough for you or else you'd stay with us. Apparently, being a supportive, compassionate, flexible girlfriend isn't good enough. And other guys complain how their gfs bitch yet they stay with her. How? I do think girls appreciate it more when they have a good boyfriend AFTER dating a few douches unless she already appreciates him without experiencing douches.
Do guys not like their Gfs being there for them?
Add Opinion