Girlfriend of 5 months wants me to stop smoking weed otherwise she'll break up, advice?

My girlfriend of 5 months wants me to stop smoking weed otherwise she'll break up, what do you think?

When we met I was smoking daily and it didn't seem to bother her at all. As time passed she started telling me about how badly she didn't like it.

Then started telling me I should only smoke on the weekend and only late at night before bed.

Thing is, I've been smoking regularly for 5 years and never had a problem with it. I've got my business running, I do all the stuff I have to do, I clean and do all my chores; it doesn't make me lazy and if it does then I personally choose to take a break from it.

Her giving me ultimatums and telling me if we ever have kids I'll have to completely stop started when we moved together.

Why is it so hard to understand that I prefer my life with weed than without it? It brings out my creativity and I see no problem with it. When on it I might only be slower than usual but I don't become dumb, I'm not agressive or anything like that. It's the other way around, I become a teddy bear and show my attention/romance towards her way more when high.

Anybody has advice for me to help her accept it? She had a bad trip once so she fears it might happen to me, it won't.

Some people told me I should show her the documentary called "the union", what do you think?
17
10