Have you ever been cheated on?

So I suck at getting women to like me I've had a few never been cheated on been broken up with mainly because my girlfriend can't stand my mom they always say she talks way to much about God I don't date Christian's and the girls I dated were atheists have could stand my mom talking about go constantly last one I was 18 just out of high school and the girl said my mom was a stupid bible thumper who needed to shut the fuck up or have her vocal cords removed. Haven't had a girlfriend since. My mom let me stay with her wall I saved for collage and yea I'm still in college been going for little over a year now. Anyway that's my background

I've never been cheated on and never have a desire to be cheated on but I'm wondering what's it like to be cheated on? Please leave the story I don't mind reading them specially if their long. It's always fun to read or hear about others exsperance.
Have you ever been cheated on?
4
1