Should I still pursue her?

So about a month ago there was this girl who was dropping hints that she liked me, and after a while I was pretty certain that she did like me.

We were talking a lot on Facebook, and I was gonna ask her out, but didn't.

She invited me to go shopping with her and some friends for the day, she called it a double date which I think was a joke. Then this other guy started talking to her on Facebook ( he knows she's single). This guy is a proper dick, like he's cheated on so many girls and she knows it, but now it looks like she's got a thing for him. Friends said to her does she realise what an arse this guy is, but she just shrugged it off. So when we were shopping I was confused and didn't really make a move.

She still flirts occasionally with me, like grabs my arm and just little stuff like that. But things seem different now, like she doesn't seem as talkative as before (to me).

I just don't know whether I should persue this or not. Any help greatly appreciated.
Should I still pursue her?
1
1