Can it ever go back to the way it used to be? =[

I was in a long-distance relationship with this guy for 2 years. We would see each other about once every 2months.unless it was the summer.then it was like every other week.but ANYWAY. last October I went to homecoming with him and he seemed really sad and he was talking to all of these girls and everything.so I figured HEYYYYYYYYYY lets go on a break! (great idea, I know, right?) I told him I thought we should go on a break because I felt like I was holding him back and I really wanted him to be happy even if it wasn't with me. THEN I was grounded from communication for 2months.so I couldn't talk to him.i snuck on his myspace to tell him I loved him.and then.i saw that he had a new gf. WHICH KILLED ME. It was the worst thing EVER. she was one of those "popular" .promiscuous party girls.and that's not like me at all.soooo I was like ahhhhhh! so then after a few months of me being suicidal and everything he broke up with her and told me he loved me and will never feel the same about! but then the next day.he had yet another girlfriend! and I was like with? =[ and then he said that she was a mistake and broke up with her and asked me to his prom. soooo I went to prom with him.and it was fantastic. we had the best time ever in the whole world.but then he stopped talking to me after I left. =[like no texts or calls or anything.like once in a while he would facebook IM me and I would ask him why he's ignoring me but he would just say "im sooooo busy. I'm sorry! you know I love you! I have hockey and soccer, college stuff, etc etc." and I was like "too busy to give the one you love one txt saying you are thinking about her?" and he yelled at me for making him feel bad and everything.so I thought I was just being paranoid.but then like 2months went by without a call or text.but he was txting other girls and and talking to them on myspace and fb.so I sent him a msg that was like 2pgs long that explained to him how I felt exactly.and at the end of the msg it said "so you have 2 choices. 1. you can run after me or 2. you can watch me go. call me tonight and tell me what you are doing. If you don't call me, I will know your answer" sooooo he got on facebook, read the msg, IM'd me and said "hey I just want to relax tonight, can I call you tomorrow?" so I was like "um, you don't have to call me at all" then he was like "i will call you tomorrow". so then tomorrow passed.and so did another month of no communication.meanwhile.this boy (that the long distance guy knew about) that was really mean to me at one point in time became my shoulder to cry on and helped me through everything.and he did really romantic things for me.so I started dating him.and as soon as I started dating him, my long distance guy sent me a text that said "im glad you're happy now. >:O" and I'm just AH! help
+1 y
I love him. I want him to love me again! I can't stand living without him! I feel like him dating this new guy to get my old guy off my mind.but now its not even working. I feel numb and I can't stop crying and throwing up.
+1 y
im bffs with my old guy's sister.so its really weird that I'm talking to her 24/7 but my love won't even say a word to me.annnnd he's going to college this summer.and I'm just AHHHHHHHHH! I don't want him to forget me. how can I get his love back
1
1