Is it crazy to send my ex-boyfriend a letter when he blocked me on social media?

He blocked me last Thursday (we were dating at the time) because I overreacted to a post he liked on Facebook. What he liked was disrespectful but my reaction was definitely out of line. I still care about him and I feel terrible about the situation. I haven't eaten or had a decent night sleep since. Yesterday, I got the idea to write him a letter while moping in bed. His Bday is Sunday so I thought maybe I could send him a birthday card with a simple apology note attached. He doesn't have a phone so I can't call him and he lives with his cousin so I don't want to go to his place...

I feel crazy & have mixed feelings about it.
I don't want to lose him over my temper or FB but I take a lot of sh** from him & I feel like he's being pretty harsh. However, if I let it go I may regret it for the rest of my life because he'd still be with me if I hadn't of said what I said. HELP?
0
3