Ladies and gentlemen can you have a purly sexual relationship without any emotional attachment?

im interested because a old female friend proposed the offer.

1313

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I couldn't. I'm not the type to be able to just have a sexual relationship with someone. I need a loving emotion to be open enough to want to be with a person in that way. However, I know plenty of girls who having casual sex or friend with benefits is their thing. So it's not that far of a stretch to think others can be the same way.

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion sexual attraction is an emotion in and of itself. This so called love feeling happens when you learn to love them the way you could love a friend, yet also have that sexual attraction thing going on. The feeling of those kinds of emotions combined is like a double shot of whisky rather than one.

Beware though... I got a sex friend and she makes me literally hate her when I start to catch feelings other than just wanting to pound her into the bed or against a wall. Which is good because our deal is sex only... but hate can feel pretty intense too until I get over it. Thinking about it now... yeah, emotional attachment is everywhere... beware. Chicks are kinda known to catch feelings quicker...

My general rule... it works for about 3 months tops... then get a new one.

What Girls Said 12

• Sure. I have male friends that are great guys, we have fun together and get together purely for sex. No problem. I prefer it that way. Emotionally and passionately and yes, sexually, I'm more drawn to women. With guys, it's just about the sex.

• Personally I couldn't. I need to have an emotional attachment to a guy

• yep. booty call. you only see and talk to them when you want sex

• It's possible but the longer you spend time together and have sex, it'll become harder to not develope feelings.

• i do and can

• do you have any rules

• so where is the line?

• i already told you

• definitely. prostitutes do it all the time. have been for thousands of years.

• I've tried, it's really fucking hard.

• Doubt it

• I honestly feel like I'm in one right now, although I do like the guy, it doesn't seem like he feels the same

• I could but I wouldn't do that because I can't see enjoying the sex very much that way.

• I have. But not at your age. I wasn't ready for that until I was in my 30s.

• Once

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah as long as she doesn't get all pissed when you get a 2nd friends with benefits (never fails, happens all the time and only recently figured out why, nothing attracts girls more than the pheromones of another girl on you, go figure). Also be wary of ones that propose the friends with benefits thing, sometimes they have in mind of using that as a stepping stone and then get all pissed when it doesn't progress further than that, which of course gets misinterpreted by the guy as her catching feelings when she had them all along and lied out of fear of scaring you off.

• I can. As a matter of fact after my ex broke up with me I got with another woman and yet still had feelings for my ex rather than the person I was with. There is a difference between the act of physical pleasure and the actual emotional attachment that comes with it.

• I can't, that's why i stopped doing casual hookups

• i guess i could but i donĀ“t want to.

• Happens all the time.

• I can and have several times.

• Yes, it's called a fuck buddy.

• if both partner wear masks and don't see each othere faces

• yes..

• nope

• it will never lasy

• Yes but its not fun.