Ex girlfriend wants me back?

So a long time ago I had sort of a relationship for a year, but we barely saw eachother even tough when we did everything was really great and we had good moments and barely ever argued, I broke up with her because not seeing her for months on end sometimes was too hard because of the distance. During my single time I met another girl we almost see eachother everyday and we dont have fights either but now my ex wants me back back and she moved closeby.. I liked my ex better and physically a lot more attracted in her then my current one, with her I was excited but with my current one not so much and she always initiates and I often do it even if I'm not in the mood.. I don't want to hurt their feelings and I haven't told my current girlfriend that my ex contacted me, or told my ex that I have a girlfriend.. I know it's bad but I just can't hurt them.. I dont know what to do, if I follow my heart I will be an asshole and my current relationship is very stable. But if I dont go for my ex I feel like I will miss out on what may be the best girl i ever had and was actually mentally and physically attracted too what should I do?

+1 y
I haven't cheated or kissed or anything. I am just confused with my feelings
Ex girlfriend wants me back?
1
1