My boyfriend never bought me anything and we've been together 3 years?

Anonymous
I'm unemployed looking for a job have a broken family. My boyfriend has a job and has a loving, peaceful, supportive family. We are in a long distance relationship. Been together for 3 years. Ever since I been with him I always thought about supporting and loving him and spoiling him but since I don't have the money too. I'm saving some on the side since his birthday is next month. I just recently sent him a gift I earned from here. It hasn't even made it to his house yet but should in a couple of days. I tell him all the time that I want to love him, see the future with him, and want to spoil him. He always says same that he wants to spoil me but yet he never sends me anything in the mail. Though he always talks about how he bought a new game or other stuff. He works 7 days a week and gets paid pretty well. I don't care about money or gifts. I just find it weird how he doesn't think about me or getting me something? Cause i thought about it way too much.
+1 y
I mean 5 days a week not 7
4
1