Help me please? Please?

Me and my boyfriend (online) have been together for 6 months and lied to him about being a virgin (I was embarrassed about how it happened, don't ask because I won't tell) anyways, I kept this secret from him for basically 6 months. He doesn't trust me (very understandable) but he will flip on me for no reason, like he will wake up and take a strip out of me for no reason (he's even said there isn't a reason). He asked me to delete my Instagram account which I had worked hard on , I had 12.1 k followers, and then he asked me to stop doing my makeup the way I liked it. He told me that I looked like a hoe and a little bitch (it's not even hoe makeup). So I gave up my account and I quit that makeup. But he is always picking at me, I am 18 years old and I have a couple friends who are 12 and 13 (boys) and he will say how he doesn't want me around them cuz I might try sometnjng. And he freaks out at me if I'm with my two other friends. If I do my makeup and make myself look decent for school he's pissed off. He gets very angry and he yells at me and just keeps saying shit and bringing things from the past up and even though he says he's over it.
I fee this is somewhat abusive. I lied but I am not sure I deserve this much bullshit.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• U should move on... U don't deserve to take all that bullshit.
    A guy who doesn't trust his girlfriend (18) with kids of 12 & 13 that guy surely doesn't deserve any girl. He's cheap mentality will ruin things in the near future. Take the right decision before its too late.

0|0
    0|0
    • The one kid has a crush on me, but I've told my boyfriend so many times that I'm not a pedo.

• U should really let go off ur boyfriend... If u decide to hang on maybe d end result would be bad so it's better to leave off soon when it's d right time... later u might b caught up into a bigger mess n den its gonna b hard to let go

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you obviously deserve better. It`s not even a joke. He is a d*ckhead. Leave him right now or you will regret it. He sounds like a crazy control freak and don`t stick around waiting for him to change because he won`t. Why did you give up all your amazing accomplishments for him? Done is done, but I mean... seriously... he was and isn`t worth it. He is just a jealous little bastard. Please don`t let him win anymore.

Sorry for being so straight forward. Guys and girls like this make me mad.

Long story short- leave him. Don`t look back. Hope it all works out!!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Lies hurt honesty is something thats a rarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsv5IeI8bA8

0|0
    0|0
  • u need to let go of that psycho before it gets worse..

2|0
    0|0
  • Drop him, next. He's an asshole and you can get a lot better. Noone should tell you what to do and if he doesn't trust you, why's he still around in the relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • "Somewhat abusive"? This is damn abusive. My advice? Let him go forever and never contact or accept his contact again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I lied to him tho for 6 months

• Show All
    • Yea I told him I was a virgin (I was embarrassed) and he's mad cuz I lied to him for 6 months

• Even so, his behavior is unacceptable

• he's being paranoid

1|0
    0|0
  • that's fine honey

1|0
    0|0
  • you just need to let him go and just do a blood test if you don't have any STD and next time don't lie if I can be of any other assistance just reply I will mssg back

0|0
    0|0
  • he's been unreasonable, ask him gently what is driving him to be this way, and if he's been like this since the start of your relationship maybe you should ask yourself if it's worth it..

0|0
    0|0
    • He wasn't like this the whole relationship. Just since I told him about the lie

• what you did is a fact now that he knows it he can either accept it and be a normal person or not accept it and end it rather than abusing you. basically though from what I've heard he doesn't accept it and doesn't want to leave you either. Its up to you to decide if you think he can be a normal person again if you don't then it's probably better to end it before it's too late. Maybe he's being unreasonable because he wants to ask you about something but don't know how, maybe not. Either way I can't tell since I don't know him personally but just remember many men don't know how to deal with their emotions and lash out at persons near them. you should let him know it's not acceptable what he's doing is wrong and if things still dont change you probably should end it.

What Girls Said 1

• break up with him!!!
    My ex was like that to me too and it was the most toxic relationship I've ever had. the moment you break up with him i promise you that you will feel so liberated. I know it sounds hard because you love him or whatever but you have to love yourself first

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes