Help me please? Please?

Me and my boyfriend (online) have been together for 6 months and lied to him about being a virgin (I was embarrassed about how it happened, don't ask because I won't tell) anyways, I kept this secret from him for basically 6 months. He doesn't trust me (very understandable) but he will flip on me for no reason, like he will wake up and take a strip out of me for no reason (he's even said there isn't a reason). He asked me to delete my Instagram account which I had worked hard on , I had 12.1 k followers, and then he asked me to stop doing my makeup the way I liked it. He told me that I looked like a hoe and a little bitch (it's not even hoe makeup). So I gave up my account and I quit that makeup. But he is always picking at me, I am 18 years old and I have a couple friends who are 12 and 13 (boys) and he will say how he doesn't want me around them cuz I might try sometnjng. And he freaks out at me if I'm with my two other friends. If I do my makeup and make myself look decent for school he's pissed off. He gets very angry and he yells at me and just keeps saying shit and bringing things from the past up and even though he says he's over it.
I fee this is somewhat abusive. I lied but I am not sure I deserve this much bullshit.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• U should move on... U don't deserve to take all that bullshit.
    A guy who doesn't trust his girlfriend (18) with kids of 12 & 13 that guy surely doesn't deserve any girl. He's cheap mentality will ruin things in the near future. Take the right decision before its too late.

• The one kid has a crush on me, but I've told my boyfriend so many times that I'm not a pedo.

• U should really let go off ur boyfriend... If u decide to hang on maybe d end result would be bad so it's better to leave off soon when it's d right time... later u might b caught up into a bigger mess n den its gonna b hard to let go

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you obviously deserve better. It`s not even a joke. He is a d*ckhead. Leave him right now or you will regret it. He sounds like a crazy control freak and don`t stick around waiting for him to change because he won`t. Why did you give up all your amazing accomplishments for him? Done is done, but I mean... seriously... he was and isn`t worth it. He is just a jealous little bastard. Please don`t let him win anymore.

Sorry for being so straight forward. Guys and girls like this make me mad.

Long story short- leave him. Don`t look back. Hope it all works out!!