Girlfriend and I are on a break. I was pestering her. What should I do now?

Ok, so a little back story. We've been together for 4 months now, with the last 3 weeks being an official break. The relationship was great, we got along really well, had tons of fun and of course as most couples, we had some bumps along the way. I was usually the one t texting more, we talked and texted every single day... I was the one who made the plans of us going out. She had just recently moved to my city and started a new job. And was previously in a long term relationship with someone but it ended before she moved. I'm not gonna get into too much detail as to why and how it came to this but it was my fault. I had a meltdown caused by some personal problems in my life. I tried to share it with her but that day she was busy being with family and in that state of mind, it seemed to me that she couldn't be bothered to hear me out, which of course lead to a fight and that's why the break happened. I apologised after that and she said she knew I was sorry and we both agreed that, as we both made some mistakes in our relationship, we should take some time apart to think and reflect. I thought about everything and I saw my mistakes and I have seriously worked on it. We had a couple of more fights after and because of the break, due to disagreements about what the break meant. She said she just wanted to clear her thoughts and think about the future plans we made. To reflect on our mistakes, hoping things will be different. She said she doesn't want to se other people because we needed to do this to fix our problems (I know for a fact that she hasn't been with anyone and neither have I). The break ends this weekend and we're supposed to meet and talk. During the break, we've been talking, video chatting, texting every now and then, sometimes like we used to, sometimes not so much. I went back through our chat history and I realised that I was pestering her and most probably suffocated her with all the texting... She told me she hasn't given up on me and was hoping
+1 y
that everything would be okay once we meet. I seriously reflected on my mistakes and how I was behaving and I told her that things will be different. Now it's just a matter of time to see what happens. During the break, I even said that it might be better to break up but she said she didn't want that, so this means she really hasn't given up on us. How should I proceed from now on if things do work out? I'll take a few steps back so we both have space in the relationship and just leave it be
2
2