So there is this amazing girl I know and I would do anything for her, Do I give in to much, am I to nice?

So this girl i really like this girl named Genieve, yes that is how you spell her name. Anyways she is a great girl she's cute, funny, and a great girl to hang out with. She has her flaws just how everyone does, she rude, harsh, and downright mean sometimes. I don't expect any girl to be perfect because humans are not. The thing is she can be really sweet and nice when she is in a good mood and very affectionate. I really like hanging out with her because she is playful but to a good extent not to much or to little. She tells me to do a lot of things and i always give in and do it for her, its never something i really hate to do its just things like getting her a water bottle you know friendly things. I always also give in to her when i have a secret, i always end up telling her and sometimes i wish i didn't. But to get to the point what should i do? am i to nice to the extent where she gets bored?
Facts:
-I told her i liked her already after really knowing her for about 2 and a half months now.
-She has put me in the friend zone.
-She may like another guy.
2
3