How deep am I in the Friend Zone? should I just enjoy it and move on to other girls or try to make a move?

There is this girl named Joan and i have known her for almost 7 years now, I started really getting to know her 3 years ago and soon she started calling us "Best Buddies." I just went along with it because i really liked her and didn't wanna say anything like i wanna be more that friends, because we were young at the time and i was and i'm not gonna lie i was dumb and a love struck 11 year old kid who barley knew what love was. She is a year older than me i'm 14 and she is 15. 1 and a half years ago i told her i liked her and she kinda took it weirdly and everything became awkward between us for a few weeks. Soon we re-amended our relationship and she told me that she only thought of me as a brother. As of right now she likes my best friend Wayland, and she's told me all about him and he has told me all about her and the thing is he liked her more than she likes him. They had a thing with each other 9 months ago and dated but she thought he was to clingy and wasn't what she thought he was. The truth is she tells me now that back when they were "dating" she broke of the relationship and stayed friends because she thought that his parents didn't approve of her, and that she still likes him but doesn't want a relation ship with him. Its obvious he doesn't know she still likes him and that he is trying to get back with her. So anyways she tells me all of her problems i'm her closest friend even closer than her girl-friends. I've known her half my life should I make a move or move on to other girls?
Enjoy our friendship and move on to other girls.
Risk it and make a move.
Other.
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1