Would you still love your girl if she had scars?

Would you still love your girl if she had scars??Would you still love your girl if she had scars??Would you still love your girl if she had scars??

421

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has scars... I have some on my arms which I proudly show off. Not all scars are physical. But scares show that you are human, and they also show that you are tough, you survived, yet you have a heart and feel.

When you have a scar you can talk about it and be personal and real with people... And honestly you might end up helping someone else who has new scars...

BUT to answer your question, yes I'd love my girl if she had scars, cuz it's proof tat she lived and I'd feel empathetic and even more attacked to her.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• yes i would

• I would never ask anyone to cut but I would honestly feel more love for her because I want to help her and make her feel better because she needs it more than a person with a perfect life

• Of course

• Yes I would;
    You have to be really shallow not to.

• Yeah

• The ones who don't are the ones who you'll avoid.

• I wouldn't really be bothered by it

• i got some tooo
    whenever i feel numb i scratch myself it somehow helps me

• yes I would

• yes i would

• it's part of life

• yupp

• No. These are red flags - menaning an emotionally unstable person.

• I think it doesn't matter for me but to be fair not on face

• Yes , and ofcourse yes...

• yes I'll

• yes y not

• scars doesn't matter.. sense of humour matters

• if they're scars from self inflicted injury, then no. otherwise, I find them hot

• The question was not if one would find scars appealing. The question was if one could be blind to imperfections and love someone regardless.

• well, I think you already know the answer to that. love is blind

• I hope that you are right

• Actual scars like from an accident, yes.
    Retarded millennial self cutter scars... no.

• I understand that, like with all scenarios, there are those out there who are seeking attention. But, you must also take into consideration that there are those out there who have lived the life of a poorly written fiction novel who's only outlet is self-mutilation to cope with the unwavering pain and memories.

• I don't buy that scapegoat. Millenials are the most privileged group of entitled brats there have ever been. Kids in Africa don't cut themselves, they have enough actual bull shit to deal with, like survival! Youth with ACTUAL issues don't cut themselves. Cutting was barely existent before the late 90's and is more of a post-2000 fad for attention seeking spoiled brats. (Generally western white females 20 and under <-- The most privileged group of humans to ever exist in human history.) Society is gynocentric.

• I'm sorry that you feel that way

What Girls Said 3

• A man who doesn't, is not a man at all. If you dont mind me asking, What happened?

• Thanks. They were self-inflicted. Sometimes physical pain is easier to deal with than emotional pain

• @BikerGirl89:I know what ur sayin

• I don't think they matter

• Her humongous thighs and arms are a much bigger problem (pun intended).