Still not comfortable in my new relationship and I had nightmares about someone else?

We both like each other but we just can't connect. I'm not saying we're not compatible but I'm saying that we can't have any privet time, she's shy and doesn't like meeting new people and I want more love but in a way i don't think I'm getting it. She wanted me to go to a dance (she loves to dance and sing) but I didn't wanna go because I don't like dancing (even though she said it doesn't matter) the real reason I didn't go was because I don't like the people there. I just woke up from a nightmare and I'm writing this because I dreamed about a girl that doesn't even like me (again) and then I started thinking about being laughed at for expressing my love. What I'm saying is that my confidence is still doing bad and I want more from our relationship but I don't know how to make it work and I'm afraid it's going south because of my problems (I can't find a place for us to be alone even at school because she's shy, a strong lust for a girl that's proven multiple times she's a shitty person, and a lack of confidence to fully express my love from years of being bullied (still not comfortable in my new relationship and I had nightmares about someone else??

Fuck it you guys. I just found out she tried to cheat on me

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you shouldn't be dating until you have fully moved on from the girl in question. You'll never be happy in a new relationship until you're hearts healed from the past. I know this isn't what you probably want to hear, but take time out for yourself. Enjoy being single until you're ready to enjoy being in a relationship. Use the time to gain more confidence and deal with any issues you have.

• I don't know what to tell you lol, you have to work these things out by yourself honestly

What Guys Said 1