Do you think he is the biological father?

Ok, last month one of my friends found out that his ex fiance was pregnant and it could possibly be his baby. Shortly after he has processed this he allows her to move in with him and his parents in order to take care of her. She has a history of cheating on him with other men and she isn't sure if he is the father of this child or not. I told him to go and take her to get a paternity test done, but she does not want to go and take one. She has threatened my friend that she is going to leave if he makes her take a paternity test because she is emotionally blackmailing him. Right now she is seven months pregnant and I am just wondering if this chick is just using him for the benefits because he is in the army and she has not family to turn to. What do you think?
+1 y
He broke up with her after he found out she was cheating on him. Later he made the stupid mistake of having unprotected sex with her and seven months later she finally get in contact with him and says she is pregnant.
+1 y
It is weird though because she knew where he lived all this time and if I am correct she even works for the same company that he does. Why would a chick wait for so long in oder to tell her ex she is preggo if she know where to find him?
+1 y
Sorry for the bad grammar folks really tired because I have been working :(
+1 y
Yea, well after they broke up the second time around he got enough sense to cut off contact with her and changed his cell number. He told me she was trying to call him before he did this, but I guess he just ignored her calls.
+1 y
Last month she ran into him at the grocery store and that is when she told him that he could be the father of her baby. She also told him that she is 7 months, whether that is accurate or not I don't know, but something does not sound right.
2
2