Why does this girl hate me?

I have a girl in my class who hates me for no reason. Every thing I say, or when I tell her, she will oppose me for no reason. Today, we were in the same group for a project, I asked the group members for a number. When I asked her " give me your number so I can add you to the WhatsApp group for the project ", she said I have to say "can " and if I don't it's impolite. Okay, I get the point, but she didn't, I'm not taking her number to date her or anything, I just want to keep her in the group to discuss for the project. Eventually she didn't give me her number. I later told everyone that we will have a meeting tomorrow, and they should come up with two product ideas, she said she already has hers , in a very rude way ( in other words , fuck off ). I don't know, I didn't do anything to here, why does she hate me, she doesn't act like that around any guys in class. What's up with her? Any solutions, because right don't want a bad relationship with my group partner who half of my grades depend on , and will be stuck to for half a year. So I really want a way to fix this.
Why does this girl hate me?
Add Opinion