Have you ever felt like you've met your identical twin soulmate, which made you scared?

when talking to her I feel like i'm talking to the mirror, we share same interests and think 99% the same ! have the same ideas and even read eachother's minds !
we've been through same stories and challenges in our lives, i feel her and she feel me when sad or angry... if it wasn't for the appearances differences, the different nationalities and the two years gap I would've definitely think we were born twins !
she sounds like a dream, so perfect for me that makes me wonder if she's a creation of my imagination !
only two things bothering me :
First - life had a way of giving me on one hand then taking back in the worst way from the other hand, which makes me feel this could be her last ambush, there must be a price and a scenario behind this !
Second - I'm not an angel, I did try to cheat on her twice when I got real mad so I keep thinking she might do the same since we share the same mind !

did I finally reach the "going crazy" spot in my life? or did any of you experienced something like this?
2
1