Which would make you feel more valued?

If your partner wanted to do something special for you (food related haha) which would appeal to you more and why?

• Which would make you feel more valued?Someone investing a lot of effort to cook an amazing meal for you
  • Which would make you feel more valued?Someone investing a lot of money for a meal in an exclusive restaurant?
Effort could be relative though... if your partner cooked dinner every single night for years, but didn’t have much money so scrimped and saved to take you out which would have more value 😛

1124

Most Helpful Guy

• Spam Musabi is probably what she would do...
    i.pinimg.com/.../...--spam-recipes-spam-musubi.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Is this really a thing people eat? I saw this in Hawaii for the first time and didn’t get it lol

• 😂 oh great boobies. You’re ridiculous

Most Helpful Girl

• Our taste in food is so different, that I would appreciate more if we went out for a meal so that we both could get a meal we like a lot. When we cook together, we have to make compromises every time. It's not about the fact that he would pay, I could pay for my meal, no problem, but just to get a nice dinner together is really nice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE