Girls do you like knowing your man will protect you from physical harm should the need arise?

Is this something most girls like in their partner?

contrarily would it turn you off if you knew he wouldn't protect you from harm?

• Yes it makes me more attracted to my partner
  • No it doesn't matter
  • See results (for guys)
    Vote C

313

Most Helpful Girl

• I have blind fate in my own ability to deal with situations like that which makes me think that I don't need a man to do it for me. That's obviously bullshit but I don't think I'd find them more attractive if I knew they could protect me. I'd say it doesn't matter to me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • you don't think its a subconscious thing you feel towards a guy you like?

• It might be. I haven't really figured out what kind of guys I like so it's hard to determine what my subconscious thinks about men.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many years ago, I was with my then-girlfriend in Lisbon, and this greasy gypsy ratboy started pestering us to buy dope (that could well have been rabbit shit) from him.

When we declined, he decided to help himself to a feel of her arse, so I decked him. A friendly waiter saw what happened, and proceeded to help me fill this odious little shit in. The good thing is, in a place like that, the police will never, ever take his side of it. In retrospect, I was lucky he didn't pull a knife, but the red mist had descended, and I didn't think about that.

Anyway, yes, she seemed to be deeply grateful for this.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE