When was the last time you were snooping?

When was the last time you were snooping?What did you discover the last time you were snooping? Did you find something you wish you hadn’t?

165

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's not something I do habitually, but I did it once this year. I wanted to make a move on this girl who used to sit with me and was super friendly and touchy-feely.

Apart from her bros, she's used to follow only one guy (who's my friend from another class). I asked him if he's in relationship (I didn't mention her name), he denied.

Then I went on to break the ice, comes out he had her passwords and he deleted them and made her unfollow me.

Damn! I was so close to do "thaali mein chhed" 😂

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 16

• When I first start dating my boyfriend, I admit I snooped a little. I did search for him online to see what I could find.

But I have never and will never go through his personal accounts such as email or phone or whatever. But if the information is public, I've seen it.

• ... last night! It was late at night when my dad and my dog were fast asleep. I snooped downstairs, to the kitchen, opened the freezer, saw the tub of Reese's ice-cream and was darn hurt to see the seal was unwrapped 😯

• A really dumb ex-friend left her email open on my computer and I knew she was lying to me about something big, but wouldn't admit it. So I saw the proof on her inbox without needing to click on anything and now I know she's absolutely full of shit and I regret nothing

• I found nothing except the end of a friendship for violating their trust.

• Ugh. Snooped on my ex’s Facebook profile a few days back. Found out that he is friends again with his ex. Bad idea. Will never touch his profile again even with a ten feet pole

• Yeah, I was lurking on someone I shouldn't have been, saw some shit I didn't wanna see, got my feelings hurt, and moved on.

• An hour ago I was at my cousins house and I snooped through her bathroom cabinets. Always do that when it’s my first time at someone’s house. I don’t do anything crazy like steal things, I’m just curious lol.

• Today. I logged in on my moms Facebook cause I don't have one and searched through my boyfriends friend list.

• I have someone I was seeing years ago I found out he was in a relationship with another girl by snopping

• Couple months ago in my boyfriend phone, he was sitting right next to me tho

• Last week. I saw some pictures I did not wanted to see.

• I’m not snooping I’m just looking without asking. But she shows what do and who we talk to.

• I dont snoop cause I'm not a nosy cunt who shouldn't be in a relationship.

• yea i have and i wish i had not

• Friday the 3rd of February

• Yeah a text conversation between my mom and her "friend" about her p***y. I was scared