What are u looking for in a relationship?

Is it love , someone share your thoughts and love with, is just sex? Or what do you want in a great solid realationship, that builds love an trusting, leave your comments below, What are u looking for in a relationship??

93

What Girls Said 9

• I want to help him stop cutting, then maybe i can learn from this experience and become a better person for him ^-^

• I want a guy who doesn't need sex with me to be close to me. I want someone whose like a best friend at times, and a boyfriend at other times. I want someone who doesn't get jealous over little things, like talking to a male friend. I want a guy who is silly and sweet and knows how to cheer me up. I want a guy who can care for me and who I can care for.

• Love. Kindness. Support. Fun. Laughter. Intimacy.

• Love, trust, loyality, caring for eachother, intimacy, good communication, common interests

• Respect
    Loyality

• What am I looking for in a relationship?
    Good communication (super hard). Good chemistry. Being able to happily let down your all of your guards, be completely vulnerable. Being able to compromise. Being able to understand each other, and work with each other through all problems.
    Respect.

• that is beautiful <3

• For me it is all about friendship, a connection and chemistry

• playfulness, loyalty and adventure

What Guys Said 3

• Passion (hot love), emotional intimacy/connection (warm love), commitment

• Good communication, trust, sharing, caring, and sex

• Love and care