Why won't you accept it if your boyfriend is into something about you, or finds certain part of you to be a major turn on for him?

I used to find my ex gf's smile , palms , feet so adorable, that I'd compliment her on them plenty of times , ofcorse after complimenting her as a whole , but for unknown reason I used to get turned on by my ex gf's smile , palms , feet.. the most..
I could easily feel inlove seeing her beautiful smile , that I just get a feeling of kissing her..
I could instantly , feel a desire to lay a kiss or two over the palm of her hand whenever I touch them , as they seemed way softer & little.. compared to mine.
I even loved it whenever she tried to tease me with her foot " while wearing a closed-shoe " , and when she wore opened-toe shoes.. I just keep a stare on how she keeps takes care of them , having them nicely polished & trimmed , I've even massaged her hands & feet couple of times while we were so intimate.. she even liked it..
Yet , It was all okay , we had been together for few years.. ( don't mind that age I'm at 20's ) .. till I started to express my feelings.. telling her how much I adore those parts of her.. and complimenting each whenever the chance comes.. even tho she started to deprive me of these.. like not allowing me to comment that much..
and keeping me from touching her palms.. even tho we used to hook hands... & fingers..
she's even kept her feet covered with closed shoes.. so that I can no longer get to see her toes.. or whatever... still I tried to keep on with that , I wanted her as a whole..
However , I kept getting frustrated.. didn't know why she's doing that?
regardless of several fights & problems we used to have.. that lead later to our breakup.
But , Why would you just turn your own boyfriend off.. why would you deprive him of what he likes about you?
While on the other hand, he'd love to keep you turned on.. he'd do anything to set you on fire..
I never loved or adored someone like her , I've already explained in some questions about my situation.. I can't move on.. I can't forget about her.. I can't imagine her being with someone else..
1 y
I can't keep going with her around me.. she used to be my everything.. I took her as priority..
Yet , she insisted on turning me off.. over and over and over...& kept on blaming me for whole of that.
12
2