Has anybody ever dated a co-worker?

I’m kind of interested in someone I work with and I already had a bad experience with getting involved with a co-worker a few years ago (high-school childish drama) and was wondering if any of you had any experiences you’d like to share.

1312

What Guys Said 12

• I actually worked with my wife (while we were married) for 6 months and it went well. We were completely professional. It only works if everyone is mature, professional, and any colleagues are OK with it.

• I dated one and it worked out fine. Fortunately it was a long-term relationship so by the time we broke up we were no longer working together. I think it could be kind of tricky if a break up happens while you're still working together.

• Never. Ever. Again.

It's hell, you can't avoided each other. Work not only brings in money, but it gives you some personal time away from your spouse. Helps you not go mental...

• I wound up stealing my supervisor from her boyfriend, knocked her up and married her. Let's just say bad idea.

• I married a coworker.

• Hell.. Yeah... Fun time it was... Office blues

• Married her

• probably a bad gig

• I dated a co-worker when I was 22 had a baby and got married was with her for 7 years dated a co-worker at 32 bad idea dated a co-worker at 37 bad idea had to leave both last jobs because I couldn't stand looking at them

• Yeah, I hated it. But the experience is different for everyone

• You will be in heaven at the beginning but if anything goes wrong you will be in hell, I had a similar experience one year ago and in the end I left my job coz it is to hard

• DO NOT DATE A COWORKER

IT IS DRAMA

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah i have done and it can be a bad idea and awkward if it goes wrong.

• I tried it and hated it. Once you get serious in a relationship, it's terrible spending 8 extra hours a day with the person! Everyone needs space to develop a real relationship

• I have and I wouldn’t recommend it. Too many potential negatives vs finding someone you like NOT at your work. But I guess it depends on how much you love your job and if it’s a career job or just s part time thing.

• Hahahaha yeah, first kind of boyfriend. I had my first kiss with him when I was 15. He was newly 17 and really cute

• My current boyfriend dated co-workers in the past and they all ended terribly. Same happened with several of my other friends. I've yet to hear of any relationships between co-workers working out, and for obvious reasons

• Nope. I find it highly unprofessional and things will most definitely go wrong.

• I haven’t however it doesn’t end up good if you break up. It’s very awkward and you will have to work with them still if you do.

• No, I'd be afraid.

• No l haven't

• I've never dated one but I've been attracted to one

• Been there and it wasn't a good experience

• Nope.

• yes i have. i actually am dating my coworker (not a fancy job, just retail *shrugs*)