My best friend's didn't tell me they were getting married, yet I live with them?

MsMusic
Warning, this is a bit of a rant

I live with my best friends, have since June. They've been dating 2 years tomorrow, got engaged this year. I found out an hour ago they're going to the courthouse to get married tomorrow.

They told other friends they were going tomorrow, but not me. I am the most loyal person, I have ALWAYS been there for them, when she was raped, when he was ripped away from his mom and placed with an abusive dad. They've both lived in my own home before we got our own place together. I've known her for 9 years and him for 6 years.

I have invested so much time in them, I have no other friends I trusted like them, and then they don't tell me about the wedding date until 12 hours before, and it was like an, oh by the way, we're getting married in the morning. Yes it's in a courthouse with no ceremony, but WTF? They're telling me they want me to go, but I have to get my TB test done before I'm fired. I have work tomorrow 3 hours after they get married.

I have done everything I've been able to for them, but they can't even tell me their wedding date? Why would they do this? I spent the rest of my last paycheck buying an xbox one for us for Christmas because they've been hinting that they wanted one. Yet they can't even tell me their wedding date
+1 y
My head hurts so bad. I got 2 hours of sleep last night. Then they do this to me
1
1