Would you still date someone if they had a major physical disability?

1231

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it would depend, there could be some situations that would be too tough but overall I don't think it would be anything that would drive me away. Do you have any examples to get into more specifics?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends

I would if he was independent and didn't rely on someone to care for him. I couldn't enter into a relationship knowing I'd be a guys carer, instead of his partner.

If I was already in a long-term relationship, and i loved him , but he had an accident which caused him to have a severe disability , i'd give him 24/7 care if I had to. I wouldn't turn my back on a guy I loved

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE