Ladies what did you do when your partner cheated?

He cheated and doesn't know why, because she's not as attractive as me, because he's been with me for half a year. She messaged him and he answered and I told him I'm not standing for it. I'm f***ing hurt and it feels like I wasn't enough, it feels like he wasn't getting what he needed, it feels like I should have known. I can't find the signs, except that he faught and argued more with me for the two weeks that I didn't know about her. I'm still with him but don't know how to feel or how to process it or how to deal with him. I want to kill the b*tch who did that with him, because she knew about me from talking to him, and she did this and feels nothing for it. No regret nothing. I don't think she knows that I know. She even wanted to come to our place because I wasn't there and he said no. What do I do? What kind of person does that? I think I'm pregnant and it can only be my boyfriends if I am, and I don't know what I'll do if I am pregnant. If you've been cheated on, or have cheated, comment.
Ladies what did you do when your partner cheated?
Add Opinion