Dating others while figuring things out?

I met this amazing girls and things were heaven for 6 months, I had a tough month at work when she temporarily moved in with me that made me push her away because of work stress, starting a chain of events leading to our break up. I quit my job and did EVERYTHING I could to fix our relationship after I realized I was losing her, leading up to 3 amazing problem free weeks but at the first mistake she took it as an excuse to break up.

Anyway, she started dating others while trying to figure us out and give it another chance however I felt so neglected when I was there for her in the form of a boyfriend but she chose to go out and do fun things on weekends with others.. all while telling me I'm special and she loves me wanting a future together.

I kept telling her this isn't the way to figure us out and get back together or even normal, because we were together for 8 months and have known each other for 11, I can't even entertain the thought of being with another girl while I still have these feelings for her.

She insists on having the right of choosing to handle it however she feels, because if she didn't see others she'd be setting herself up to be hurt by me again and until she's convinced that it'll work out then she refuses to become exclusive.

Now the situation is that she's landing in a few hours coming back from her parents, she doesn't want me to pick her up , not sure why really, I did drive her to the airport.. maybe that other guy is meeting her? However I was dogsitting for her, and she really misses her dog and the previous times I picked her up from the airport I screwed up waiting by the parking lot, so this time I thought I'd actually wait by arrivals with roses and her dog.

EIther she'll be happy and suprised or she'll get mad that I didn't listen to her or I'll see the other dude there making a really awkward situation since we both know each other from her facebook.

Any advice is appreciated
1
1