Any good tips to re attract my ex to want to get back together? Subtly but make him want a relationship?

Most people say “an ex is an ex for a reason” but my ex and I broke up because we’d a bit of strain in our relationship, 2 months ago. I met him yesterday for the first time in 2 months after he’d been hounding me and trying to talk to me, even though he’d initially been the one to want to end things, he saw he wasn’t making me happy in that mhoment. But now we’ve both grown and have found our happiness. He is learning to love himself which was a massive issue! I’m not very good with words. Yesterday he told me he missed me so many times, he kept crying and saying his whole family miss me and that everyone compliments me, & he even kept slipping up saying I looked good or that “how couldn’t every guy want me since they heard I’m single”, but as I’m just really unemotional, I found it really hard to tell him how I felt back, because just because he kept saying he misses me doesn’t mean he wants me back, I feel like he may have said it, but I’m unsure. When we broke up at the time, I was bitter and cold and depressed. Since then, I’ve gotten a job, been on dates and I’ve set up a really powerful blog. So he sees how much I’ve grown, but now he’s the one feeling down without me. I know it’d be possible to get him back because he’s at that point, but what’s the best way to get him to want a second chance for definite with us? Like I said, I know we broke up for a reason, but there’s still love there and we broke up on amazing terms, I do believe he’s an exception! Tips would be greatly appreciated? Guys? Anything that you find works?
4
0