How would you deal with an unwanted pregnancy in a relationship?

3937

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who with if it's with a boyfriend it will be super hard decision and a lot of discussion and thought. Children are a big investment and costs a lot to raise one. I would woman up and take care of my baby. If my boyfriend doesn't want the baby he can break up with me and I am not gonna beg him to step up. If he doesn't want to, then he will have to accept not being on our baby's birth certificate.

If its from Rape then Abortion.

If with a friends with benefits or one night stand who in actuality a toxic person and I know would be a horrid father or person to keep in my life. Abortion.

But I am not pregnant now, and I will have safe sex or take the birth control injection if i know I am having regular sex with a boyfriend

• you have it all worked out

• @Tomblebee I mean if the friends with benefits is not a person I view being a good father or hates children or I know he will make things hard on me or is an addict or alcoholic. Why am I going to have his child?

• True, i just don't understand why one might be friends with benefitting someone like that... but ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• depends. serious relationship with intention to have kids eventually? discuss if it is better to continue or terminate based on current finances etc.

nonmonogamous or ons? hell no, i'm not hanging around. advise her politely that its her body and she can do what she wants, but i will have nothing to do with her or the kid. i will not support her since i do not want a kid.

• If it is just casual, how do you get a woman pregnant- assume you use a raincoat?

As for your first thought, agree completely

• you are a good man.

i've been in relationships for the other person; not pregnancy but because they needed someone. its not worth it in the end. gotta be honest with what you want.

if i don't want kids, thats not gonna change for someone i'm fucking intermittently. they need to make their decision on the grounds that i won't be there to help.

• far from it

Just cop my whack if i fuck up

I misspelt, I would be with her, but, would support her