What’s the stupidest argument you’ve had with a partner?

My girlfriend and I once got into an argument because I didn’t want to kill a ladybug that was in my shower. She’s super scared of them and I felt bad for it and gave it food before letting it go outside. Lmao I was teasing her with it and holding it in my hands.

Oh also we got in an argument because She convinced me to get my bangs trimmed with her hair stylist today and now I look like fucking Dora. 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
i.pinimg.com/.../...7e101816d5e9c39c57796217d0.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• About whether vaseline is actually a good moisturizer or not. He swears by it, but I don't. It does absolutely nothing to actually moisturize your skin. Yes, it might trap any potential moisture that you already have on your skin, but it does nothing to add to it. So in my opinion, using an actual moisturizer that your skin can absorb is way more effecting than slathering petroleum jelly all over your face and calling it a day. Not to mention all the dirt you'll trap under the vaseline + the fact that your skin needs to breathe to be able to function propely. *shudders*
    I hate vaseline. I really don't get why everyone keeps raving about it.

• I use a light moisturizer and then add a thin layer of an occlusive (Vaseline) over it to trap in the moisturizer. It works wonderfully for me, but to each their own.

• Yes agreed that it doesn't really do anything for moisturizing your skin. However, I wash my skin well before applying it so that it doesn't trap in bacteria and stuff. I also don't wear it all the time because I want my skin to be able to breath. :)

• @lumos if you are talking about vaselune as in petroleum jelly then no since it is a byproduct of petroleum oil

What Guys Said 26

• I've had two that tie for the title of stupidest argument in a relationship.
    1- After months of asking/begging my then girlfriend to wear a Bikini for me in the bedroom, she sends me a pic of her in one via text. Which, long story short, ended in us breaking up.

2- An Ex was very angry at me because a 3 year old girl was sweet on me and would hug me whenever her parents and I were hanging out. Heard about that for the next 6 months.

• Now I'm really interested in knowing how a bikini pic could be the downfall of a relationship.

• Lmao the bikini

• early in our relationship (probably like 3 months in) we were drunk at a big annual horse race my friends and i attend. somehow we got on the topic of grand theft auto and a massive argument followed mostly along gender lines wiht my girlfriend (now wife) saying the game was trash, violent, bla bla, and the guys saying that there was more to it than what many who haven't played know about it

• The stupidest argument I was involved in had to do with me taking out the bathroom trash a few years ago. My girlfriend at the time went crazy over me taking the trash (it wasn't anything important in there, only trash). She was cussing me out, screaming to the top of her lungs, calling me names etc... I tried to ignore her but she kept coming to where I was and keeping it going. I simply kept saying are we really gonna argue over me taking out trash, but it wasn't registering in her brain. Years later she still doesn't know why she went nuts that day.

• When my wife and I were first dating, I belonged to a figure skating club, and our club was rehearsing for it's big show at the end of the season. I was part of this performance that the adult section was doing. I had been paired up with this older woman, and my future wife was absolutely fuming in the stands about me dancing with this woman. After rehearsal, she just lit into me. I kept telling her there was nothing going on with this older woman, and she was actually old enough to be my mother. Still, my wife had to sit around and be pissy about it for a day or so.

• I don’t have a partner... so...

• That was with my ex. She once got mad at me for saying "Eva Air" in English because I didn't know the Chinese for it. We used Chinese to communicate by the way.

• I got into an argument with a friend, closest person I have to a lover right now, about whether or not "Passengers" was essentially a desert island plot line. We argued for like an hour. Pretty dumb.

• Hahaha Dora the Explorer

• My ex was a flat-earther... so you can imagine the content of that debate.

Word to the wise: no amount of looks can overcome crippling stupidity

• When she had bought 10lbs of leeks and insisted on serving them daily. :p

• Now that I think about it. You look like Dora

• Arguing about love

• Never had a partner.

• "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T EXIST? IF I CAN THINK OF YOU, YOU EXIST!"

• They are all stupid and will continue to be. Caring and passion leads to an argument, that's the way it is

• I wish more girls these days had bangs, so good on you. Bangs are the best style.

• These look bad though. I liked my old ones

• It was with my ex wife. About the dress she wanted to wear on grandmothers funeral. I was an idiot.

• Smiling at another girl

• Bout the wrong kind of milk at the store.

• Which is better, Xbox one or ps4

• who had the worst feet

• thats stupidity on both of u lol

• I know lol

• It’s fine I like teasing her sometimes. She gets over it and when we make up it’s hot.

• i hope to fucks it dont turn ugly when y'all fight

• Is that why your profile picture has a Dora hair cut?

• Awwww

• Over if the sky is blue or not and why

• does she not realize ladybugs are harmless?

• She’s still scared of them

What Girls Said 3

• He started shouting at me because a guy in front of us apparently turned around and was checking me out. I didn't even see when the guy did it, far less to be encouraging it the way he tried to make it seem. How ridiculous was that?

• Not with my current boyfriend, unless you count the time I started laughing during sex. But it got fixed pretty quick.
    Once I had a fight with my ex because he wanted me to buy an ugly jacket. And was super excited about it.

• his female friend stuffed her bra and I said why do you like her? And he said stop she's my friend be nice...