- Yes. My partner Should Like my Social Media PostsVote A
- No. But You Should For Healthy RelationshipVote B
- No. But You Should To Avoid Arguments.Vote C
- No. You should Do As You PleaseVote D
- No. You Should Stop Using Social Media When You're in RelationshipVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I dont like all my fiances posts and he doesn't like all mine. I dont think you should have too. For example when he's watching football ( soccer if american) and he puts a status, Im not going to like it because I'm not a big fan of football same goes for if i was to put a post up about a programme I watch or a hairstyle video he won't like it because it doesn't apply to him and he doesn't feel the need to. But if it's a picture of a family member or a post to do with a family member or us then he will or if it's about something we both lile then we will.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Guy
None of the above.
Me and my partner do not give a f__k about social media and it's dramas. We are perfectly matured and consider ourselves grown ups. We are adults. There are more priorities than these useless things.
Good Luck.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less