Are You Obligated To Like You Partner's Social Media Posts?

• Yes. My partner Should Like my Social Media Posts
  • No. But You Should For Healthy Relationship
  • No. But You Should To Avoid Arguments.
    Vote C
  • No. You should Do As You Please
    Vote D
  • No. You Should Stop Using Social Media When You're in Relationship
    Vote E

226

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like all my fiances posts and he doesn't like all mine. I dont think you should have too. For example when he's watching football ( soccer if american) and he puts a status, Im not going to like it because I'm not a big fan of football same goes for if i was to put a post up about a programme I watch or a hairstyle video he won't like it because it doesn't apply to him and he doesn't feel the need to. But if it's a picture of a family member or a post to do with a family member or us then he will or if it's about something we both lile then we will.

Most Helpful Guy

• None of the above.

New option:

Me and my partner do not give a f__k about social media and it's dramas. We are perfectly matured and consider ourselves grown ups. We are adults. There are more priorities than these useless things.

Good Luck.