- Yes. My partner Should Like my Social Media PostsVote A
- No. But You Should For Healthy RelationshipVote B
- No. But You Should To Avoid Arguments.Vote C
- No. You should Do As You PleaseVote D
- No. You Should Stop Using Social Media When You're in RelationshipVote E
Most Helpful Girl
No. You like what you like. And hate what you hate. If they are putting up garbage, you can always gauge if that person is even right for you to continue dating. That's one of the only best things to use social media for. Those who say yes are obviously very demanding and attention wanting partners. I'm not attracted to those kinds of people.2
Most Helpful Guy
If something like social media is so significant in a relationship, that some missed "likes" are a reason to get really upset, then that person has it's value priorities in the wrong order.
Thus it's time to abandon that relationship.
I miss the days when we didn't have those social media and dumbphones. There used to be much more close up and personal human interaction.1