What would you be willing to sacrifice for love?

or would you not be willing to sacrifice anything for love?

What would you be willing to sacrifice for love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hhhmm, the fact of having to leave my family and country behind, my inner demons, my life (in extreme cases), my job if it's necessary (I am going to start working this year, I guess I am going to experiment that one day, sooner or later).

What I am not willing to sacrifice for love? My well being (physical, mental), just to put in a pedestal the well being of the one I love (if my SO turns out to be selfish, or incapable of having self love).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Yes and no.

Yes to communicating with my significant other, being there or being with them, and to complete and be completed by them. In other words I'm willing to sacrifice that which makes us happy and a better couple.

I will not sacrifice myself however if it means Losing Myself, dismantling myself, or doing something or things that I feel are wrong or against humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give my life for the one I love because if you truly love someone you will give your life to ensure she can keep hers and live on will she be sad and depressed yes will she be alive yes I would give anything for Love because I’m not materialistic and I don’t care about material objects

0|0
    0|0
  • You can have anything you want if you are willing to sacrifice everything else for it. To that end I would want to sacrifice almost everything in my life, except for gaming and my plans to travel the world to see exotic wildlife, for the one I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.

0|0
    0|0
    • You are literally the most boring human alive.

• Show All
    • I can't believe it. You just got even more boring. I didn't think it was possible but here we are.

• I knew I couldn't care less about what you think, and here we are.

• I would do anything for love... but I won't do that

1|1
    0|0
  • everything because if you truly love someone you would sacrifice and give everything up to be with them no matter what it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but love is a man made term to refer to how horny and drunk we were before we decided to marry a woman or man in the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • If i knew for a fact that it was true unbreakable love that couldn't be stolen id probably sacrifice something significant

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything. I'd set fire to the whole world for the girl I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other pretty girls and my ego if it's making her less than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • my rain coat on a rainy day if they forgot an umbrella

0|0
    0|0
  • I would sacrifice my soul, I would enter hell if need be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything, it's what I want in this life.

0|0
    0|0
  • A virgin!

0|1
    0|0
  • Superficial items and details.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bank account apparently

0|0
    0|0
  • Now where did I leave that obsidian knife?

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but my self respect.

0|1
    0|0
  • My sanity because it's already gone

0|0
    0|0
  • True love is sacrifice
    Love is action

0|0
    0|0
  • My life if need be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't sacrifice anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Love never demands anything, its unconditional

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would gladly sacrifice anything. Because there is nothing in this world greater than love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing more than I already did. Screw love. I want food.

0|0
    0|0
  • My kidney

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes