What do you like the most about being in a relationship?

For me it's having someone to know me deeply and going to places together.

6052

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddles, affection, someone i can share my feelings with visa versa, some i can go places with or just snuggle and watch a movie with, i love having that connection with somebody <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 59

• Affection and knowing some had my back, no matter what. Being able to share my most inner thoughts and feelings with someone I trust wholeheartedly.

I have lots to give and I love making my boyfriend happy. It enriches my life just knowing he feels loved and wanted

• I have to have physical contact and I don't mean that in a sexual way. I'm a cuddle-holic and I can't get enough of hugging, kissing, cuddling and hand holding (don't forget biting, what can I say I'm a nibbler) I literally will have withdraw if I don't get enough physical contact. I'm the type of person who has a hard time not hugging or touching my coworkers. I just want to touch people all the time (again not in a sexual way) if I feel friendly towards someone i just want to latch on. I do realize that it's a little unsettling and I'm pretty sure I'd be a little creeped out if a random person did that to me so I try to restrain myself

• Caring for him and he caring for me when we're together, it's what I feel I like the most atm missing him since he is far...
    i don't need to say everything else

• Let’s see mmm... The best part about a relationship is being able to talk about everything any time without any hesitation of maybe bothering that person. Also of course the benefits of lots of sex, affection, sharing moments and making memories together. Laugh about random silly stuff. Long hugs when you feel down. Pushing each other forward to do better. Yeah these are a few most valued traits that i can think of right now.

• We’re in ldr until sometime 2019. I love having someone to commit to, say i love you to, and wake up/fall asleep to over the phone. I love having someone to count on to make me feel better when all others make me feel like crap. And i love daydreaming about the possibility of marrying/having kids in the future

• I love waking up next to him, the long road trips, threading my fingers through his hair as he rests his head on my breasts. I love holding him when he is in a seething, blistering angry fit and being the only voice that can tame the flame in his heart. I love watching him after he has had a long and rugged day at work, when he is the most tired, the most spent, the most vulnerable. It is at this moment he is the most loose, unaware that he has let his guard down and looks as he is at his most innocent and pure state.

• Simply having someone of the opposite sex that is truly, madly, deeply in love with me that I'm able to share the joys of life together with him. Having someone that builds me for the better and seeks the best out of me. Being able to express myself, emotionally and physically with someone I feel secure and loved by πŸ™‚

• Being able to talk about everything and anything no matter how lame it is. We legit just had a 15 mins chat about how he did a good job buying a toaster that matches the red in the kitchen like i who else can i compliment so much for buying a toaster. The feeling of being loved and just the smiles and feeling that you are so lucky to have someone who is always by your side. Experiencing unconditional love which you can only get from parents , kids and your husband 😊

• Connection, intimacy, knowing someone is there for me and supports me through good and bad. To have someone who I can talk to about anything and visa versa. Cuddles and sex are a bonus.

• Affection and intimacy, even if it’s not sex. Sometimes being able to put my cold hands on his back because it’s funny is nice.

• The connection between my partner and I on an intimate and romantic level

• Nothing.. maybe the sex that's it

• Someone you can share everything to, know that you can resolve issues together, and you aren't afraid to speak your mind or be yourself with. These things take time to confirm/know with someone you're dating, but it shouldn't be like a constant battle if that makes sense.

• having someone i can always count on and who loves me for me

• Holding my guys hand while we fall asleep at night. Ya it's different. It's my version of sleep cuddles. Don't get me wrong I do regular spooning, but I tend to move more on my side. Hand holding is nice I dunno.

• Needing someone because you love them, and not loving someone because you need them.

• affection with someone i trust respect and am attracted to.

• The affection, sharing amazing moments and just generally being close to someone you really love! ☺️

• That safe feeling when I am with him, fact that I didn't ever felt in my life more accepted and loved.

• the intimacy... someone being there for you... I dunno, it just feels right, it clicks.

• Sharing. Sharing experiences, sharing a meal, sharing music, sharing new places, affection etc.

• I like how I don't need to impress him and I can just be myself. Whether I express my bad side or my good side.. he'll always accept it because he already knows every side of me.

• Meeting my goals with someone; fitness mostly and staying healthy. A body doesn't do anything unless you help it get to where you want it to go, so ya, support of the other would be a bonus! Cheers! 😊

• I like that I have someone who makes me his priority and actually shows it

• Having someone there for you & the cuddles 😊

• Not feeling the pressure (internally and externally) to find a partner, because you have already found him

• For me it would be having a companion who is loyal to me

• Just having someone you can trust by your side at all times.

• 1. Companionship/commitment
    2. Cuddles
    3. The level of trust
    4. Oh... and the sex is nicer of course heheh

• The felling that someone cares about me and will always be there if I need them

• More from Girls
    29

What Guys Said 51

• Cuddling for sure. Just knowing that you have someone who cares for you, other than a family member or a friend, just that extra person.

• less of my strenght and power used on masturbating... -unless we are married. Then quite the contrary... much more of my strenght and power having to be used masturbating.

And of course, having a person that actually matters so much to you and vice versa, that you have chosen to partner up and live your lives together. Having somebody to share your thoughts, your small concerns, big concerns, stdΒ΄s, wait! Nevermind that! But no, sharing good and bad, love and hate, joy and sadness... and maybe even some of the bills and mortgages too...
    mostly, I miss that one, unique woman I would into the eyes of and find comfort, love, devotion and so much strenght and tell her how much I love her...

• Pillow talk, cuddling, just touching without words. Warmth and comfort in knowing that someone knows how to make you feel safe and knowing that you're able to yourself someone without having to worry if they'll judge you. It's kind of the little things I enjoy most (I know this sounds cheesey af but it's true)

• Waking up cuddling with someone I love! Going to bed with someone I love. Sharing everything, nice moments and bad moments too. Over the stage of my life when I used to look for a partner and had to go through so many dates. You have someone to make plans with, someone to take their opinion, someone to be with you when you feel bad and not to leave you alone.

• Relationship - wise, it's knowing they're is someone that truly loves and cares about me more than anyone else in the world. Fun - wise, I love having a friend to travel and share experiences with that we can reminisce about later.

• having someone to open up to, its always a relief, also making the one you like happy is a great feeling in my opinion

• In theory, your deepest emotional needs are already met before your go out of the door in the morning.

• The feeling of being loved is probably my favorite part. Words and actions of affection all show it to me. The fact that someone in the world loves me, not because they have to, but because of who I am, really amazes me and makes me happy.

• Obviously having a cool partner feels great.

• Not using condoms

• knowing each other truly with a healthy communication... intimacy every day traveling together and spiritually one mind

• That I can fuck up and she'll pick up the slack. But I'll bitch when it's the other way around.

• Regular affection.

Regular sex.

Someone to talk to.

Someone to spoil.

• I wouldn't know...😭

• Having that special girl to love in my life is what i look for in a relationship.

• What you said + snuggles

• For me it is bringing her close to me looking at her beautiful eyes give her my love and make her realize the importance of being in my life

• Trust, respect, companionship, and love itself

• That I have someone to talk to. But im still waiting for thatbsomeone

• I don't know. never been in one for long enough

• I love your reason. It's also mine.

• I'm not in one and haven't ever had one.

• Doing things together, and having someone (to take care of)/(who will take care of you)

• Some great answers by the ladies.

I miss it.

• Feeling that someone cares and is smart enough to know that you are a keeper.

• I like that I married my best friend. It sounds silly but that duality makes everyday an adventure of sorts c:

• Look for me like being in the car and being like hey baby girl I want to get off and it happens I'm sure for her she wants to bust one I mean all she got to do ask

• Having a bestest friend like the bestest ever in the whole wide world and flying through the air

• Literally every itty bitty detail!

• I'm looking for a new beginning so if you are also looking for a new beginning message me this is my email. Walterleitch576@gmail. com

• More from Guys
    21