What do you like the most about being in a relationship?

For me it's having someone to know me deeply and going to places together.

6052

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddles, affection, someone i can share my feelings with visa versa, some i can go places with or just snuggle and watch a movie with, i love having that connection with somebody <3

Most Helpful Guy

• less of my strenght and power used on masturbating... -unless we are married. Then quite the contrary... much more of my strenght and power having to be used masturbating.

And of course, having a person that actually matters so much to you and vice versa, that you have chosen to partner up and live your lives together. Having somebody to share your thoughts, your small concerns, big concerns, stdยดs, wait! Nevermind that! But no, sharing good and bad, love and hate, joy and sadness... and maybe even some of the bills and mortgages too...
    mostly, I miss that one, unique woman I would into the eyes of and find comfort, love, devotion and so much strenght and tell her how much I love her...