Guys, how do you feel about women who are taken going after you?

Guys, how do you feel about women who are taken going after you?Women who have boyfriends or husbands who end up liking you and wanting to be more than friends.
Do you feel bad for their relationship and boyfriend?
Do you start to avoid them?
Or do you get with them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Will def feel bad for their partners and do my best to avoid them.. for sure you're not the only one.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to feel bad for the guy.

Now I don't, and here's why.

The maintenance and status of someone else's relationship, is not your business.

You have no idea how that relationship is on the inside. The relationship may be abusive. The relationship may be on its way to its natural end anyway. They may still be together just for the kids. They may still be together just for the living affordability.

That being said, I don't waste emotional energy like that on strangers.

1|3
    0|0
    • So if a girl wants to hookup with me although she is taken, I'm gonna hookup with her.

• Significant others of my friends and family is an exception; no way do I pursue!

• Amen

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 33

• If the girl is looking to cheat on her spouse or boyfriend then it would be a matter of time before she does the same to you , tell her is she isn't happy in the relationship then she needs to end it first

1|1
    0|0
  • I think its hot. I actually had that happen recently. We are both married. She is unhappy in her marriage. I am actually happy. So, though I was very flattered (and turned on), and we had the opportunity to have sex or at least make out, I had to turn her down. Not sure what I would do if it happens again though!

0|0
    1|0
  • If they'll do it with me, they'll do it to me. I'm standing my ground and treating them the same as my other acquaintances. I'd only push them away if it started to become tempting

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. On the woman. But generally you should ask yourself. How would you feel if you were in the man's shoes. Feeling bad or not caring should be a personal decision but for husbands I won't advice you do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had this problem, but I'd stay far away from them- they are nothing but trouble. Nor would I be flattered by the attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flattering but since I know she’s taken nothing is going to happen. Similarly if I’m taken too.

If I am single and didn't know about her partner, then I’m obviously not at fault for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't be trusted. Once a cheater always a cheater. If they are ready to cheat with you on her boyfriend, then there is a high chance shell do the same to you.

Same thing goes for guys who cheat too.

1|0
    0|0
  • would never have a relationship with that person because they can not be trusted. In my younger days I would probably try to sleep with her a couple times. Now that I'm older, I would just tell her no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank you. If you are in a relationship, you are off limits. You could be the hottest person on the planet, but if you are in a relationship, I would never pursue you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to avoid the drama but I don't have any moral conflicts with it. Never really see a woman like that a serious partner though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've slept with a couple married ladies but I didn't know they were married at the time.. I think if they don't tell me then it is their issue

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like it... They usually get jealous and protective of me. That wouldn't be a problem. but then they usually try to sabotage my relationships. Not. Freakin. Cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl I'm with now did that to me.. I didn't even know she had a husband. But to answer your question no I wouldn't I just don't feel right doing that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not okay. I'd probably just tell them no, and refuse to return any interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • It not my problem that she is willing and requesting. If the boyfriend or husband treated her right then there would not be any issue

0|0
    0|0
    • Not true, it depends on the person or situation. If they were that awful, she'd leave them unless she can't for some reason but those are not all that common (they are but not really).

• Show All
    • Sounds like you are committed from your opinion. As for me I en't. For karma I'd welcome it as an opportunity to learn

• I mean I am committed in the sense that a relationship means commitment, which is the foundation for it.
      And you are not as in you believe cheating is okay? as in you would cheat on your partner and you wouldn't care if your partner cheated on you?

As far as having an opportunity to learn, if you were in this situation and knowingly got with someone who is in a relationship or married, you would learn a very valuable lesson, that you are the type of person who does not respect or care for other people if in a position where you will benefit even if that benefit is just sex. That's an important thing to know about yourself. Again, I am not trying to judge or attack you but I am clarifying as that is essentially what you are saying.

• Yeah, you gotta avoid them or get them to bird dog single friends of them for you

0|1
    0|0
  • i only have this problem with people im not attracted to so i just deny them they will find someone else tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Id fuck em but never give my heart to em. Theyd do the same when they with u.

0|1
    0|0
  • It makes me want to destroy the relationship and stay single

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone got their priorities.. whatever suits me I will take that.. being a man sex comes first.. and if the other party is willing why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Get with them. I'm not the one in a relationship; it's not my job to police thiers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have a problem only if i knew their boyfriends / husbands.

0|1
    0|0
    • I forgot to put that in my answer! No way would I get with a friend's significant other !

• Otherwise, it's fair game

• It shows the quality of their character. Why would I want to be with someone like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens so if your a cheater yeah if your not no I do it if I don't know him

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would feel like they need more thin what they get

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, and have, steered the fuck clear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eww.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm taken too, thus it won't go anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • It's disgusting. She has no moral or value.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes