Guys, how do you feel about women who are taken going after you?

Guys, how do you feel about women who are taken going after you?Women who have boyfriends or husbands who end up liking you and wanting to be more than friends.
Do you feel bad for their relationship and boyfriend?
Do you start to avoid them?
Or do you get with them?

134

Most Helpful Girl

• Will def feel bad for their partners and do my best to avoid them.. for sure you're not the only one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to feel bad for the guy.

Now I don't, and here's why.

The maintenance and status of someone else's relationship, is not your business.

You have no idea how that relationship is on the inside. The relationship may be abusive. The relationship may be on its way to its natural end anyway. They may still be together just for the kids. They may still be together just for the living affordability.

That being said, I don't waste emotional energy like that on strangers.

• So if a girl wants to hookup with me although she is taken, I'm gonna hookup with her.

• Significant others of my friends and family is an exception; no way do I pursue!

• Amen