Have you ever dated a friends ex?

How long after they broke up did you started dating the ex? Did you talk to your friend before you started dating their ex?

719

Most Helpful Girl

• no that's weird, you seen them together and probably hung out with them so dating them after they broke up is not something I as a friend would do. As a friend, you don't want to jeapordize a friendship for dating a friend's ex, especially if feelings are still there and they are not completely over them. But even if they are, it shows that you can't be trusted, make you're friend feel betrayed, and wonder if that person is just hanging around waiting for the oppertunity to snatch up their left overs cause their incable of finding their own partners.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend that I used to do kickboxing with and his ex trained with us. I think they had an amicable breakup because they still talked and hung out. But I had a huge crush on his ex and I think she liked me.

One time at an afterparty at a nightclub I celebrated with both and her (they both competed on mauy thai card). On the dance floor she grabbed me out of nowhere and started grinding hard against me. I wanted to grab her and do more. But I just felt like crap doing that in front of him. I think she went home with a different guy that night.

This is a "nice guy" regret I have.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. If my friend was dating, has dated or tried to date a guy, I would leave him alone. I had a friend from school who would literally go after every guy I liked so I know how much it hurts. We were 27 years old and she was still doing it. I'm not friends with her anymore.

• I've never had this issue bc my friends and I have always had extremely different taste in guys, but if i was in it, like for example sometimes im interested in a guy but i find out he has a girlfriend i immediately stray away without hesistation so like if my friend was eyeing my boyfriend the whole time we were together and he agreed to it just to get back at me or prove he's moved on yeah it would be shady however you put it.

• ya. it was a real dick move on my part. she still hasn't forgiven me and ill be forever remembered as the slut

• you deserve to feel like a POS for doing that. BUT the fact you are owning up to it is at least showing something.

• Nope. Never would. That's betrayal and so disloyal.

• Eww no, I don't want their leftovers. Specially I'll know where his dick has been.

• The guy I’m currently dating, and his ex (a close friend of mine in the office) dated for a month 3 years ago. I told my friend everything since the moment this guy messaged me. She’s already happy with his present boyfriend, and she “allowed” our relationship. Though, I can’t still bring this guy with me when i meet her. Probably in the next few months

What Guys Said 18

• If it was a really good friend of mine I'd talk to him. Maybe he still has feelings for her or vice versa and it could lead to a misunderstanding. It would also depend on the circumstances. Of you start dating his ex right after they broke up and without talking about it he might think that they broke up because of you.

• Lol. My friend started dated my ex. We never got all that serious and it didn't last long, with those in place, no I don't mind. But imagine my current girlfriend as an ex and someone dating her, I'd be a good bit disturbed.

• Fuck no

• Contemplated it. He got a new girlfriend as soon as I knew they broke up, and then I ended up hanging around even though he left that circle of friends. Turned out she's into girls though, but honestly I think I dodged a few bullets, and I'd take that over being able to catch one in my teeth if the requirement is that I also take one to the gut. Now that I write it down, these past few years have been weird, man.

• This is a must read testimony by everyone, I am here to let the whole world know about a man that saved my relationship and this great man is called Dr Eziza. Indeed he did a great job for me by bringing back my ex lover who left me and promise never to return back to me again. With this i have come to realize that given out Dr Eziza details to the world will do a lot of good to those having a broken home or relationship for him to help you fix up that broken relationship or marriage of yours. You can reach him through his email address ezizaoguntemple@gmail. com or whatsapp +2348058176289

• Nopes

• Dude you're going to make s*** weird don't ever date your friend's ex unless you want beef just stay away from it there's way too many beautiful people in this world to deal with some stupid s*** like that go find the beauty you got this one it's everywhere else besides with your friend's EX

• Well, an ex co-worker but was years after their divorce. That should be fine.

• Yes my brothers ex fiancee. Only met up 3 times but it was good fun. i couldnt understand why he finish with her...

• Hell No.

• Yes I have and I broke the bro code to do so

• no i haven't

• no and i never would

• I have but I asked 1st

• Yes and yes

• Never ever ever worth it man

• Yeah my friend also knew this and he was ok with it

• Yes... in college... It was a total disaster!!!