How often do you talk to/text your partner?

I guess this question is mainly for couples that don’t live together... How often do you call? How often do you text? When you do communicate how long for? Do you message or call more if you don’t/can’t see them much?

1122

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyday
    Everyday
    Off and on during the day then 3-4 hours in the evenings
    We’re ldr and live in different states. We see each other every other month. It’s worked for 2 years and plan on marrying. We met on this very site

• I’m very similar to you in that I’m doing ldr (but not for much longer hopefully) and the amount of contact is similar too... except we didn’t meet on this site 😂

We text casually a couple of times through the day, and in the evenings it’s more constant. This happens every day bar maybe 1 or 2 nights a week max. I worry that it’s too much though? Will he feel stifles after a while? (We’ve been together for nearly a year, long distance for 7 months.)

• Stifled*

• I don’t feel stifled and look forward to hearing from her as often as possible. We’ve only missed one day of communication in two years and it was hell on both of us. We communicate in all forms but like FaceTime the best

Most Helpful Girl

• He is pretty busy at work so I can't call him during most of the day time, though I am crazy with texts so when he comes back there are like thousands message waiting for him ^^
    We also talk sometimes but sometimes listening to his voice makes me miss him more... I call him anyway!
    Even if my parents don't allow me to call him often... I call him anyway!
    I'm pretty annoying and ik he knows it but I really like to listen to his sweet voice and he likes too when we whisper at the phone 😊