Feeling like you SO deserves better? Or the other way round?

In your current relationship or in your past relationships, did you ever feel like your partner deserved better than you or that you deserved better than them?Feeling like you SO deserves better ? Or the other way round ??
  • They deserve/deserved better
  • I deserve/deserved better
  • Other
    Vote C

915

Most Helpful Guy

• No SO for multiple reasons:
    1.) They deserve better. Not because I think lowly of myself, but because I wouldn't think of them enough right now with all my obligations.
    2.) I want better, and can probably get better.
    3.) I've got plenty of time, ideological differences, all that jazz

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both. I can be really mean because I came from an abusive household and I don't like man to have control of me so I tend to turn the tables sometimes but I'm not always a witch, I can also be the most loving and affectionate person too. Sometimes I think my boyfriend deserves someone who's kinder to him.

There are also certain areas of my relationship where I feel I deserve better. My boyfriend was never very affectionate and was also cold in the bedroom, that's right ladies and gents that means no for play. I felt like I deserved someone who would try as hard to show me I was loved and try to please me the same as I did for them.

There's a lot of give and take and two sides to everything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE