So now he has tried adding me as a friend on Snapchat, why, just why?

Been posting a bit on here as of late. I broke up with my boyfriend 11 days ago. At first I didn't think to remove him from my Facebook or Messenger because to be honest I didn't think he would become an issue so left things as they were until the day after the break up when he posted to rude memes in an attempt to take a dig at me and then the next morning proclaiming to all the world that he enjoyed his coffee and catch up with his ex girlfriend before me - another hurtful attempt to make me jealous and hit where it hurts. I then blocked him from Facebook and Messenger. 6 days later he sends my sister a friend request to which she sent him a message declining and her disappointment in how he has treated me. She blocked him also.

Last night he sends me a friend request in Snap Chat. Now strangely enough for the whole time of us being together which was nearly a year he never once had Snap chat on his phone, said he wasn't interested in the app and didn't want it. Why then all of a sudden since the breakup does he have it and why add me as a friend despite everything else?

I have two thoughts on this:

a) He wants to see what I am getting up to since he can no longer see this on Facebook

b) He is using it to talk with other girls maybe as apparently Snap Chat is a hookup/flirt app and perhaps if I see he is on it he may think that's what I'm thinking and be irritated which if that's the case then another attempt at trying to hurt me.

Thoughts?
2
0