What is your current status in the love department? How is your love life doing?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Never been single in my entire adult life and still going strong.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well my current status is married and my love life is going well as I just had twins this morning actually and we could not be more happy about it

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Im 27, had sex once (amazing), never dated. Is that weird? I think im a mysogynist. Women are just boring to me. I can't even remotely have an INTERESTING conversation with a women. Nothing they say interests me. Only time i pretend to care what they say is when i wanna get in their pants lol.πŸ˜¬πŸ‘½

1|0
    1|0
  • I actually had a date yesterday and she seems quite promising. Fingers are crossed. She kissed me at the end of the date. That's a good sign.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am single.
    I have been single and never had any girlfriend.
    My life's not bad.
    Lets just say I am not demanding something more and neither am I complaining about being single.
    But lets just say I am curious about the other side.

1|0
    0|0
  • 🎢"So no one told you life was gonna be this way. Your job's a joke you're broke..."🎢 etc etc. Sorry couldn't help it. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Engaged... arghhh! Wish you girls didn't have to rush it :P

2|0
    0|0
    • Didn't know this happened. Congrats! πŸŽ‰

• @EmpatheticLady

Heather! You haven't been around in ages :P Yeah, since the middle of last year. Thank you. Hope you're well and it'll be your turn soon.

• I'm lurking at times. πŸ˜‚ I'll need photos from the wedding, of course, hahaha. It won't be my turn for a while. πŸ˜… I appreciate the wishful thinking, though.

• Single. In love with someone that does not share my feeling. Love her so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single, no prospects. I know what I want, but some say I'm too picky. I may live in the wrong area for what I'm looking for. I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Who needs love anyway?

1|0
    0|0
  • Horrible, never had a problem until I left education and started working. Had several relationships involving sex and even a few fuck buddies here and there but thanks to work I've been dry for over a year now

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't exist. I'm a lonely mess who will cry his eyes out on Valentine's day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single since birth
    3 inches in girth
    Oh shitt! What did I say?
    Jk lol >.<

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is zero. But my mind-heart-body is full of love. Once meditating I am okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got rejected today... so still single I guess... Well wtf do I do with a 3 year long crush?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single and have no prospects of a relationship.

2|0
    0|0
  • Zero experience with opposite gender in any form 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • No one loves me and it stings so much. So very much. #stingsting.

1|0
    0|0
    Mmm, yes that pretty sums up my love life for the moment...

1|0
    0|0
  • Single. Shitty. Lonely. All of the above?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well taken care of. πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • Single, searching

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• I am with the man I'd like to spend the rest of my life with. I didn't know I could be as happy as I am when I'm with him. He makes me feel so loved and special.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im single and really unhappy about it. I really wanna have a man by my side who loves me. But I think Ill be forever alone cause Im way too weird and shy and not pretty and there's too many beautiful girls out there so nobody will ever pick me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Here's a tip, we're all weird. Don't be shy about who you are. For all you know what you think makes you weird others might find attractive

• It's very complicated, technically I've got a partner though. I'm just afraid that that won't be for long any more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single, done with the bullshit, no dating until I meet someone who blows my mind, until that having fun with this one guy

2|0
    0|0
  • I can say it's my first time, after a looong time that I've been cold and distant to anyone, that I started to feel something for somebody. So far I am interested in somebody who is completely opposite to me and to any guy I dated so far. Yet I don't exactly know where we are now, other than being good friends.

Not long ago I used to have a friend with benefits. The thing is that, other than having sex mechanically, there was nothing else going on and we both know that we aren't attracted to each other almost at all. Just some sparkles of passion, then it's gone. I started to regret doing this with him and I am in the moment in which I have to tell him to stop doing this.
    Since I started to have feelings for the guy above, I feel like I don't need sex to fill my emptiness anymore, it's like healing.

1|0
    0|0
  • He broke up with me and break my heart. I'm healing slowly by steady

1|0
    0|0
  • still not over a guy from 7 months ago. we went to school for 11 years years together but he was in the grade above me. we started talking talking 10 months ago. we went on our first date but that night he called it off. everything reminds me of him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scared of commitment and and trying to be friends with an ex that still wants to be with me

1|0
    0|0
  • Always been single, no change on the horizon in that department

1|0
    0|0
  • Its complicated.
    Either it is love or it is just a fling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coupled up recently and couldn't be happier. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
    I've liked him for a while so yeah... I guess people would say honeymoon phase?
    But I'm happy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating and hoping things improve in that department. I've had enough letdowns. πŸ™„

1|0
    0|0
  • Single and chillin
    I’m not opposed to finding love though 😊
    Mr. Right come my way lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Trying to decide if a recent betrayal was enough to make me give up on humans again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lonely and everyone i like seems to not be interested in me so yeah single

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty good, new boyfriend so nothing serious just yet

1|0
    0|0
  • What is love?

1|2
    0|0
  • My love is way over the top with my boyfriend...

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good :) been together nearly 3 years now

1|0
    0|0
  • None existent.

1|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes