What is your current status in the love department? How is your love life doing?

2642

What Guys Said 42

• I actually had a date yesterday and she seems quite promising. Fingers are crossed. She kissed me at the end of the date. That's a good sign.

• Single, searching

• Well taken care of. šŸ˜‰

• Engaged... arghhh! Wish you girls didn't have to rush it :P

• Didn't know this happened. Congrats! šŸŽ‰

• @EmpatheticLady

Heather! You haven't been around in ages :P Yeah, since the middle of last year. Thank you. Hope you're well and it'll be your turn soon.

• I'm lurking at times. šŸ˜‚ I'll need photos from the wedding, of course, hahaha. It won't be my turn for a while. šŸ˜… I appreciate the wishful thinking, though.

• Single. Shitty. Lonely. All of the above?

• šŸŽ¶"So no one told you life was gonna be this way. Your job's a joke you're broke..."šŸŽ¶ etc etc. Sorry couldn't help it. Lol

• Non-existent.

• Who needs love anyway?

• Single, no prospects. I know what I want, but some say I'm too picky. I may live in the wrong area for what I'm looking for. I don't know

• I'm single rn

• I'm single and have a friends with benefits atm šŸ˜†

• Im 27, had sex once (amazing), never dated. Is that weird? I think im a mysogynist. Women are just boring to me. I can't even remotely have an INTERESTING conversation with a women. Nothing they say interests me. Only time i pretend to care what they say is when i wanna get in their pants lol.šŸ˜¬šŸ‘½

• I am single.
    I have been single and never had any girlfriend.
    My life's not bad.
    Lets just say I am not demanding something more and neither am I complaining about being single.
    But lets just say I am curious about the other side.

• My love life is non-existent

• Single since birth
    3 inches in girth
    Oh shitt! What did I say?
    Jk lol >.<

• It doesn't exist. I'm a lonely mess who will cry his eyes out on Valentine's day.

• Hasn't started yet.

• I got rejected today... so still single I guess... Well wtf do I do with a 3 year long crush?

• Single for 3 months now

• No love here
    Single and looking.

• Love is zero. But my mind-heart-body is full of love. Once meditating I am okay.

• Love to my money šŸ’°

• Iā€™m fine now. Switched it off. Was annoying.

• No one loves me and it stings so much. So very much. #stingsting.

• I'm single and have no prospects of a relationship.

• I could use some love and loving

• Never been single in my entire adult life and still going strong.

• Single. In love with someone that does not share my feeling. Love her so much.

• I'm Preventing myself from falling in love

• Zero experience with opposite gender in any form šŸ˜¢

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 26

• I can say it's my first time, after a looong time that I've been cold and distant to anyone, that I started to feel something for somebody. So far I am interested in somebody who is completely opposite to me and to any guy I dated so far. Yet I don't exactly know where we are now, other than being good friends.

Not long ago I used to have a friend with benefits. The thing is that, other than having sex mechanically, there was nothing else going on and we both know that we aren't attracted to each other almost at all. Just some sparkles of passion, then it's gone. I started to regret doing this with him and I am in the moment in which I have to tell him to stop doing this.
    Since I started to have feelings for the guy above, I feel like I don't need sex to fill my emptiness anymore, it's like healing.

• Single, done with the bullshit, no dating until I meet someone who blows my mind, until that having fun with this one guy

• I am with the man I'd like to spend the rest of my life with. I didn't know I could be as happy as I am when I'm with him. He makes me feel so loved and special.

• It's very complicated, technically I've got a partner though. I'm just afraid that that won't be for long any more.

• I'm dating and hoping things improve in that department. I've had enough letdowns. šŸ™„

• He broke up with me and break my heart. I'm healing slowly by steady

• Scared of commitment and and trying to be friends with an ex that still wants to be with me

• What is love?

• Pretty good :) been together nearly 3 years now

• In a relationship.
    My love life is very good.

• None existent.

• Coupled up recently and couldn't be happier. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
    I've liked him for a while so yeah... I guess people would say honeymoon phase?
    But I'm happy

• My love is way over the top with my boyfriend...

• well my current status is married and my love life is going well as I just had twins this morning actually and we could not be more happy about it

• Im single and really unhappy about it. I really wanna have a man by my side who loves me. But I think Ill be forever alone cause Im way too weird and shy and not pretty and there's too many beautiful girls out there so nobody will ever pick me.

• Here's a tip, we're all weird. Don't be shy about who you are. For all you know what you think makes you weird others might find attractive

• Im single for about 2 months

• Trying to decide if a recent betrayal was enough to make me give up on humans again.

• pretty good, new boyfriend so nothing serious just yet

• Single and chillin
    Iā€™m not opposed to finding love though šŸ˜Š
    Mr. Right come my way lol

• Its complicated.
    Either it is love or it is just a fling.

• I married and my love life is pretty good

• Happy šŸ˜

• Mine is doing great.

• still not over a guy from 7 months ago. we went to school for 11 years years together but he was in the grade above me. we started talking talking 10 months ago. we went on our first date but that night he called it off. everything reminds me of him.

• Lonely and everyone i like seems to not be interested in me so yeah single

• Always been single, no change on the horizon in that department