Boyfriends ex won't move on. What do I do?

My boyfriend's ex won't move on. They were living together when they broke up. At the time of breakup he didn't want to see her with nowhere to go so he let her live in the house until she got on her feet (some time ago). Now he wants to move on with me so gave her a time limit to move out (the housing is an entitlement with his job so shecwas aware she would have to move). The problem is she now says that she can't move because she is so depressed she needs professional help to get through a day. Apparently they had problems in their relationship, hence becoming an ex, but it wasn't until the move date came closer that these issues appeared.
I feel for her. Nobody likes to have their relationship end. So this isn't a story about how awful i think she is.
The problem is that it is now getting between our relationship. He feels he is responsible for her mental state. After work he goes home to eat dinner etc and then he comes to visit me. While he is at home he doesn't communicate with me. He messages me when he leaves to come see me. I am actually felling like "the other woman" and it has now caused a huge disagreement. I'm out of ideas.
1
1