Women when your man cheats on you in your dream why do you take it out on him in real life?

Women when your man cheats on you in your dream why do you take it out on him in real life??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably watch less TV. You'd talk to more real women that way.

0|0
    0|1
    • Age 16 😂😂😂 you haven't done it yet. Girl I have three kids, trust me iv talked to a few women.

• Then I feel sorry for your wife.

• I do to but seriously im asking women with more like experience than 16.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because dreams are a real thing man but in a different reality
    Everyone is affair to Die but not sleep

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Never heard of anyone, woman or man, doing that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously? No joke but seriously? Every guy I have ever asked had his wife or long term girlfriend do this to him. I was personally woken up in the middle of the night being hit over this.

• Show All
    • @livinglikelarry223 #InternetTruths

• Another girl also attested to this here. Just give it some time there will be more people who experience this.

• He is serious lol. I know some people either

0|0
    0|0
  • I...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If a women does that you need to break it off cuz she has some major frickin issues

0|0
    0|1
    • Sorry dude but you dont know what your talking about, at 16 their is zero chance you have had a serious relationship.

• I think your argument is invalid. I don't need to be a relationship to know that that's whack

• At least 90% of women do this if not 100%, getting them to admit to it is another story altogether.

Your comments comes from somone with only theories that have never been tested by real life. Thats fine, your only 16 you will learn.

Recommended myTakes