Girls, I got a second chance with someone I really like. What is the best move now?

I was seeing this girl for around 2 months, we took things to fast, and she wasn't ready to be exclusive, that made me get some anxiety about things, and after that things went downhill between us. We took sometime off and decided to have a fresh start for the new year. I really like her, and we have been on a few dates since and I am taking it slow, it's been about a month now, and we haven't slept with each other this time. Any advice as to how I should play this out. I don't want to force anything on her. Should I keep taking it slow and when it happens it happens?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her take the lead and be patient. If you love her, and see this as long term, you have all the time in the world!