Would my ex who loved me so much, ever come back to me (Please help emergency)?

I was with my LDR boyfriend for almost 2years. Everything was perfect, we would never stop talking to each other and we would sleep on the phone together and text all day, even study together. He would cry, sing for me and tell me how much he loves every single day. We planned for our future, everything and every detail and we would talk about it for hours. Everything was so perfect, It was like a fairy tale because only God knew how much we loved each other. He introduced me to his family and his dad liked me a lot, I would talk to him sometimes too. His sister dislikes me but he didn't care and still phoned me in front of her and still posted things about me in social media. Last month he was suffering from anxiety and he changed a little, suddenly broke up with me (even when we were having an amazing day together and talked about each other) because his grades were dropping and his Asian tiger mom asked him to leave me, I begged but nothing worked. A few days later he would send me snaps telling me he misses me and etc. I suggested to watch something together with the phone call, he said yes and in the phone call he would tell me how much he loves me and that he is jealous if guys are hitting on me and told me that I am the last girl he will ever be serious with. I could tell by his voice that he was sad. He also told me he still wore our promise ring. Next week we he told me he wanted to fix things and be together again with me and a few days later he said that he is ready and wants to commit again and cried telling me itll be alright. We were talking for days and he would still not talk to me like before, he said he's trying to fix things and if he didn't love me he would've blocked me and never came again so I understood and gave him his space. A few days later he dumped me again telling me he can't do it because of the distance and it stresses him out because we are far away from each other.
I love him so much and I want him back, will he be back? opinions?
1 y
He said that he'll regret it but he will live by it, and told me he doesn't want to lose me forever and continue being friends. The last time he came again, he would still tell me he loves me so much and that I am precious and perfect. He told me he loves me but that he's different now so that's why I gave him space (before the second breakup), He said he wouldn't be back if he wanted to remove me from his life because that he would've blocked me and never talked to me according to him
1 y
His female friend contacted me telling me that he was unfaithful while he was still with me last year, he told me it was all a lie because she wants him and told me that she's crazy and that I dont know her, turns out she really was lying just to be with him and admitted it and asked me to stay with him because she said that he still cares about me and that I should stick with him. He told me that he is still trying to move on and was really aggressive
1
2